It takes a lot of time, effort, ingenuity and determination to run a successful business. Paying attention to the details — especially the legal details — is equally important for a business to thrive and grow.
The model under which a corporation or partnership is organized will have a significant impact on taxation, liability and asset protection matters. Costell & Cornelius will work closely with you to help you select the organizational structure that is best suited to your business.
Our goal is to always assist our client to succeed. One way we do this is by considering what could happen in the future, especially when drafting contracts and agreements. The underlying purpose is to limit exposure to future litigation.
We value long-term relationships with our business law clients and are dedicated to helping ensure that our clients’ businesses prosper, year in and year out.
Our services include:
- Entity formation, including limited liability company (LLC) formation, limited liability partnership (LLP) formation, sole proprietorships, joint ventures and corporations
- Protecting intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks
- Confidentiality agreements
- Contract negotiation and preparation
- Corporate governance
- Advising directors
- Drafting personnel policies and procedures
- Executive and Board compensation
- Stakeholder and entity disputes
- General legal counsel