Collection of Information.
1. The Costell & Cornelius Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. We may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to our Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Costell & Cornelius to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Costell & Cornelius may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that we may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain of our Web site features, content or services.
Some links within the Website may lead to other web-sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Costell & Cornelius includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
Use of Information.
1. Costell & Cornelius uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing our Web sites to your interest, and also to help us select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help us tailor our Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of our effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, we may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but we will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Costell & Cornelius reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through our Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to Costell & Cornelius by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Costell & Cornelius over the Internet, either through our Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Costell & Cornelius and any recipients.